A little randomness for you.
1. When a blind person has a seeing eye dog, is he/she expected to pick up the poop? If so, how does he/she know where the poop is?
2. This could be ignorance on my part. But, why do some people cc themselves (with the same email address) on emails?
3. Why does this Baskins and Robbins lock up the ice cream during the store’s operating hours? People be hijacking ice cream and ice cream cakes like that in NYC?
4. Do you have a favorite treadmill that you must use at the gym?
4a. I found the perfect place to run hill intervals.
5. I’m off to DC. I hope my SmartTrip still has some cash on it. You know that you gotta have money for your exit fare.
6. Speaking of DC, I wonder how much are cigarettes?
7. Speaking of DC (again): Which running route will I follow for my half marathon training runs this week?
8. Netflix recommended this documentary, which I found interesting until the 12-minute mark. Let’s say it together. CORRELATION DOES NOT DEMONSTRATE CAUSATION. A lot of the claims mentioned in the document were more or less like saying 100% of cancer patients have drunk water, so water is the main cause of cancer. Also, half of the medical/dental experts looked crazy as hell.
Have a great Thursday of fun randomness.