This is a list of most of things that I say to myself at the gym.
- I really hope that I can get a machine by a fan.
- This 45-minute workout feels like 3 days.
- How do people watch TV and do a cardio workout? I can’t multitask that well?
- The BO is real.
- Why do people come to the gym just to talk on the phone for their entire duration on a treadmill?
- Why doesn’t this place have more benches or lifting spaces?
- Man, this space really is tight. Will today be the day that someone bumps my bench press bar and decapitate me?
- Speaking of decapitation, I wonder who is my emergency contact? I have not updated that form since I joined Crunch Fitness, back in 2010
- Will this be the day that I can do bench presses?
- Must you grunt so loudly? Your weights are not THAT heavy.
- Can my back handle deadlifts today? No worries, that area is full of people.
- I never work out my forearms.
- I really hope that guy doesn’t fall over.
- Damn, I guess one has to be in great shape BEFORE working out at this gym.
- There already are four half-naked to full-naked guys here, must you come over here to change?
- Why does the steam room take to long to get to temperature?
- Will this be the day that I’ll get a fungal infection in/on one of my feet?
- Yay, warm towels.
- Boo. These towels are so rough that one of my nipples will be “sandpapered” off of my chest.
- I’m smell like a nice steak/grilled chicken. Crunch gym uses some lemon basil soap from Bliss Spa.